“For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly (in repentance)” [2:222]
“Allah loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.” [2:222]
3. TAQWA (Piety)
“For Allah loves the righteous (the pious).” [9:4]
4. Goodness & Perfection
“For Allah loves those who do good” [3:134]
5. Trust in Allah
“For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).” [3:159]
“For Allah loves those who judge in equity.” [5:42]
“For Allah loves those who are fair (and just).” [49:9]
Alhumdulillah Allah has Blessed Us with another Jummah.
Lets try to Act on some of these Actions InshaAllah.
1- Have a Bath
2- Clip your Nails
3- Wear Clean or New Clothes
4- Apply Itr
5- Use the Miswak
6- Try to walk to the Masjid for Salaah
7- Read Surah Kahf
8- Attend the Jummah Salaah
9- Listen to the Jummah Khutbah
If Allah helps you, none shall prevail over you, and if He forsakes you, then who can help you? It is in Allah that the believers should put all their trust. [3:160]
• Quran that is full of answers, Quran that makes you cry.
• Quran that makes you notice, How much harder you can try.
• Quran that makes you realize, What true love really is…
• Quran that gives you …direction, for all of life’s tough biz.
• Quran that gives you hope, that Someone somewhere’s watching over you.
• Quran that helps you out, Through all the times your blue.
• Quran that was revealed to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), over a period of 23 years.. Once you put faith into this Book, You can handle worldly fears.
• A gift sent down from Heaven, A treasure from above, Written proof that shows us
• How blessed we are with Allah (SWT’s) love!!!
A boy called his mother. She replied “yes?”
After little while the son again called his mother. She replied in the same way.
After few minutes the son called his mother again. She replied “I have just now responded for ur call”
The boy again called his mother for the 4th time. Some irritation fell on the mother’s tone, she replied angrily “What?”
The child again called her mother. She replied angrily “Do not irritate me hereafter. I have alot of work”.
At the same time if we call Allah many times in a moment, He won’t be angry with us. Rather His mercy will increase on us. Allah says,
“(O Muhammad), when My servants ask you about Me, tell them I am quite near; I hear and answer the call of the caller whenever he calls Me.” – (QURAN 2:186)
Also if the people call Allah in need, “Angels encompass them, mercy covers them, tranquility descends upon them, and Allah mentions them to those with Him.” – [Tirmidhi]
This is because Allah loves us more than 70 times A mother’s love for her child.
We have explained things for people in this Qur’an in diverse ways to make them understand the Message, yet most people obstinately persist in unbelief. [17:89]